• EN
  • Booking for visit

    Why comsuming
    vegetarian diet?

    Our eating and daily habits create a great impact towards the climate. To change the world, we have to change the eating habits first.

    Being a vegetarian helps to reduce carbon emission.

    General Education: Being Vegetarian is the Only Way Out

    For every second, we have a chance to save 2556 lives. 

    According to the statistics from Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations in 2019,


    • Every second 2,556 animals are killed (excluding marine life)

    • Every day over 220 million animals are slaughtered

    • Every year over 806 billion animals are killed

    Mitigating the global warming by changing the eating habits

    In Nov 2019, European Parliament announced that Europe and the global were entering the chapter of Climate Emergency, instead of the term, Climate Change. We should formulate the strategies swiftly, or otherwize, all human beings will suffer.

    Vegetarian diet is an environmentally-friendly intake and lifestyle

    In 2019, The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) discovered that carbon emission and global warming can be mitigated by reducing the scale of animal farming for our meat consumption.
    Plant-based diet is a new sustainable lifestyle and attitude, as well as a fashion label of being health-conscious, and welcomed by the people with different religions. Plant nutrients help to slow down the aging problem and strengthen our immune system. It’s good for our health and our environment.

    How to choose for
    vegetarian diet?

    Consume more vegetables for a healthy diet
    Balanced intake of plant-based foods

    Whole grain rhizomes, beans, vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds. Consume plenty of fresh and seasonal vegetables, fruits, beans, nuts and whole grains on daily based. Beans and nuts are well known for its high-quality sources of plant protein.

    • Seasonal

      Seasonal ingredients are fresh and inexpensive. They are healthier as they use less pesticide. They consume less energy from storage and use less water amount. The carbon emissions from the non-seasonal ingredients can be 10 times more than those seasonal ingredients because of the needs to create an appropriate agricultural environment, higher energy, and fertilizers consumption. The importing ingredients from overseas can also release carbon emission due to the transportation logistics.

    • Local Production

      It is always better to purchase local food products. Shorten the transportation time can maintain its freshness. To reduce carbon emissions, travel by public transportation instead of driving your own car.

    • Non-processed Food

      Consume the food product in its original form. Less processing and energy consumption can reduce environmental damage. Reduce the intake of seasoning and preservatives can maintain a healthier lifestyle.

    • Appropriate Amount

      Purchase the appropriate food amount you need, instead of wasting it. To better balance your mind and soul, being 80% full in food consumption is the healthiest way of dieting. The remaining 20% can be used to help others.

    • Saving Energy

      To stay healthy, save time and reduce carbon emissions; shorten the cooking time, avoid stewing for a long time and deep frying on high heat. To create zero waste, stop wasting foods, bring your own recycle bag and utensils. By reducing waste production, you can reduce carbon emissions.